Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03254 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 18% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,965 (275,499 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)