Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,185 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17217 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,361 (Mex$ 13,715) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)