Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16862 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,783 (Mex$ 16,506) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)