Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,245 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17506 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,296 (Mex$ 13,115) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arad costs 400 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 165TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 840,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Galway costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)