Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16574 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,261 (Mex$ 13,644) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)