Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,321 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17275 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,290 (Mex$ 13,257) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr38 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)