Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,185 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16405 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,491 (Mex$ 15,187) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)