Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,680 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20818 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,836 (Mex$ 13,621) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)