Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,230 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19469 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 3,156 (Mex$ 16,210) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)