Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20004 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 2,165 (Mex$ 10,824) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,677,530 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mersin costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 731TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)