Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,931 (4,636,795 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)