Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 5,944 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)