Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 181% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,861 (HK$33,260) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)