Cost of living in Kota, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07508 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 20% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,203 (₨82,618) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)