Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00362 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,300 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 7,739 (2,139,936 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 4 hours ago)