Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07194 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 5,288 (₨73,506) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)