Cost of living in Jalgaon, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07168 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 31% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 5,047 (₨70,408) in Jalgaon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)