Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00468 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,614 (₩3,336,522) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)