Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07418 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 19% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,186 (₨83,385) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)