Cost of living in Cuttack, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07643 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 10% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,962 (₨91,095) in Cuttack.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)