Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.817 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,061 (11,097元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 4 hours ago)