Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.857 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,930 (10,420元) in Chaozhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)