Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.812 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 8% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,223 (10,128元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)