Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.860 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 15% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,627 (11,198元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)