Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.812 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,572 (11,789元) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 5 hours ago)