Cost of living in Baoding, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.869 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,011 (10,373元) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 4 hours ago)