Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,456 (﷼ 84,732,818) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)