Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021.
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,500 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 7,460 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)