Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,844 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 USD / BAM
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $1,955 (3,374KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)