Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,260 (€2,940) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)