Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 226 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)