Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,331 (CH$2,546,272) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)