Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29512 USD / PEN
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,259 (S/. 7,653) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)