Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,691 in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Portland, Oregon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)