Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14790 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,749 (25,350 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)