Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.568 USD / BGN
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 63% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,266 (3,993 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)