Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05200 USD / MXN
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,727 (Mex$ 52,439) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)