Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,341 (€3,915) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)