Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24146 USD / BRL
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,710 (R$ 11,225) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)