Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 32% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,167 (€3,747) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)