Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13408 USD / SRD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 61% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,222 (16,575 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)