Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,579 (CH$2,002,865) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)