Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.107 USD / EUR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 33% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,238 (€3,829) in Nicosia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)