Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,964 (¥540,235) in Nerima.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)