Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14416 USD / CNY
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 52% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,637 (18,291元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)