Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14214 USD / CNY
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 54% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,704 (19,022元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)