Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.765 USD / CAD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,934 (C$6,447) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.32 (about 1 hour ago)