Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / CAD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,892 (C$6,483) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)