Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35032 USD / TND
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,326 (6,639 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)