Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10365 USD / MAD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,644 (25,506 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)