Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,019 (COL$7,031,814) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)