Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06472 USD / MVR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 33% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,004 (61,856 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)