Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.106 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 194 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)