Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Portland, Oregon, United States
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00216 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,483 (1,614,063 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)