Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,083 prices entered by 407 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)