Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 36% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,815 (€3,431) in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)