Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00128 USD / CLP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 52% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,998 (CH$2,336,122) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pensacola, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lipa City costs Php15,000 (about 3 hours ago)