Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03301 USD / THB
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 60% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,161 (65,448 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)